So this is the new year And I don't feel any different


I just used some Death Cab lyrics as a title
but honestly, that is how I feel every single year with New Years
must be because I don't celebrate it the same way as everyone else
which involves
copious amounts of liquor
drunken people
and lots and lots of sequins

In other words I have no life
and that is the sad realization I have every single effin New Years.
Hence, these are the sole reason (no pun intended honestly)

Pierre Hardy, $hahaha-what-discount found here


Ahhhh Pierre Hardy
but even at 50%
I would still have to commit some kind of felony to have you
Not to mention I liquidated my accounts for my education today


To me
New Years is NOT a new start

you can't escape your past
you can try and put it behind you
but you had to start somewhere
and that is where you will always be grounded



No comments:

Post a Comment